Pistachio Nuts Price| Pistachio Distributors & Dealers In Europe
What you will read in this article....Do we have any pistachio producer in Europe?Who are the biggest pistachio consumers?Different uses of the pistachio nut Bulk price of pistachios 2019
The pistachio, a member of the cashew people, is a small tree originating from Central Asia and the Middle East. The tree produces seeds that are broadly consumed as food. Pistacia vera often is involved with other species in the genus Pistacia that is also known as pistachio. These other species can be distinguished by their geographic distributions (in the wild) and their seeds which are much smaller and have a softshell. on today’s document, we want to talk about Pistachio Nuts Price, pistachio price per kilo, pistachio benefits and pistachio price per pound. so follow us and this important document to the end.
Do we have any pistachio producer in Europe?
Pistachios come from Syria, although they grow automatically in other places. The main bearing countries are Iran and the U.S.A. (California). In Spain the product is relatively recent, producing 150t, but it is acknowledged as an alternative culture in arid areas of dry farming. so, to answer that question that does we have any pistachio producer in Europe? we should say no. if you’re looking for the highest quality of pistachios, we suggest you buy and use Iranian pistachios.
Who are the biggest pistachio consumers?
today, there are two big customers of pistachios all around the world. these countries like to buy and use Iranian pistachios in the highest quality at the lowest price that is possible. at the below’s list, you can see these two countries. you can see Iranian pistachios in almost every store.
- Turkey: Turkey is the largest buyer of Pistachio with 130,202 metric tons consumed in 2016 alone.
- The United States: The United States is the second-highest customer with a total of 93,432 metric tons per year.
Different uses of the pistachio nut
pistachio nuts have a lot of uses and benefits for our bodies. at the list below you can see some of the most interesting and important benefits of pistachios.
- Loaded With Nutrients: Pistachios are very nutritious, with a one-ounce (28-gram) plateful of about 49 pistachios containing the following calories, carbs, and fibers.
- High in Antioxidants: Antioxidants are vital to your fitness. They prevent cell damage and play a key role in reducing the peril of disease, such as cancer. Pistachios contain more antioxidants than most nuts and roots. In fact, only walnuts and pecans contain more
- Low in Calories Yet High in Protein: While eating nuts has , they’re typically high in calories. Fortunately, pistachios are between the lowest-calorie nuts.
- May Help You Lose Weight: Notwithstanding being an energy-dense food, nuts are one of the on the planet. While few schoolrooms have looked at the effects of pistachios on weight, those that exist are promising.
- Promote Healthy Gut Bacteria: Pistachios are high in fiber, with one serving containing 3 grams. Fiber moves completed your digestive system mostly undigested. But some characters of fiber are digested by the good bacteria in your gut, acting as prebiotics.
Bulk price of pistachios 2019
the price of pistachios in 2019 is highly unstable. it goes up and down all the time. that’s why we recommend you to find a good and validated store to buy some high-quality products from it at the lowest price that is possible. if you’re looking for these kinds of stores and you don’t know how you can find one, you should know that you’re in a great spot. today, internet-based and online stores are the most popular way to buy anything including some high-quality pistachios. if you have in your mind to find and buy some high-quality pistachios with the bulk price and you don’t know a good store or producer to do that, you can easily use a search engine to get access to the list of good and high-quality producers and stores of pistachios and then you can submit your order.